I have had to delve deeply into my self over the last 18 months or so, in order both remain grounded but also keep my spirits and energy high.
Like a lot of people, this effort can begin to wear thin and I have seen a lot of people becoming extremely fatigued and unable to lift themselves into a feeling of optimism and vitality.
Because of this, I have dedided to run some specialist classes, where we aim to take the spiritual journey to the next level.
This will be a class, where you will progress from experiencing the benefits of your practices, confined to just the moment of practice, into living them on a more constant basis.
We are human beings with emotions, habits, needs and desires that we need to navigate.
We can learn moment by moment how to become authentic and true to our individual journey.
Surrender, presence and gratitude are the keys!
But how do you maintain those things in walking reality?
What does it really mean to be doing those things on a moment by moment basis?
* Have you ever really found any lasting and meaningful transformation from your spiritual practices?
* Do you feel that you just repeat the same things over and over again and are left looking at the same challenges?
* Do you feel like your health, wellbeing and happiness are slipping away, or are centred around the wrong things?
* Can you spot your triggers before they harm you?
* Become aware of the moments you zone out, you know the ones! The difficult times, that you can't be present with.
* Stay connected to the feeling you get, directly after a wonderful workshop or class, but continuously and through whatever is happening in your life.
* Feel as though you are gaining strength through your practices; a little more every day.
* Learn how to navigate around your own inner conflicts to liberate yourself from your burdens.
* Actively utilise the energy and presence of your practices to build a better future for yourself.
* Understand how you can be happy inside, when you see so many people hurting or in pain.
* Recognise the power you have to make changes, by working on yourself first.
* To see and to become, real transformation!
* Gentle and intelligently sculptured Yoga practices: To build strength physically, for your continued heath and wellbeing.
* Meditation: To integrate your Higher Self with your Earthly self to increase your intuition and inner guidance and truth.
* Energy healing of your subtle body: Using Sound, Reiki and Crystals to bring a balance into your mental, physical and emotional bodies.
* Open Discussion: To enlighten your heart and to explore the pathways you must navigate to be able to overcome some of the daily obstacles that you feel are repeatedly holding you back.
* We will delve deeply into the reality of what it means to actually transform your life, not just in the moments when everything is going ok but more importantly, when everything seems to be falling apart.
Numbers are limited to keep this Masterclass small and intimate so booking in person prior to the event is required.
Payment will be required to secure your place.
Monday 4th October
Monday 1st November
Monday 29th November
The cost of each class is £12. As numbers are limited, payment is required upon booking.
I can't wait to move into a better future with you all, regardless of what is happening outside.
I am kindly asking for everyone who attends to complete an at home lateral flow test. I do not require proof. That way, I can keep doors and windows closed and I have found people feel safer that way. Please do bring your blanket and something to lie on, and a Yoga mat. A drink of water if you would like one and a pillow!
*Please do not attend if you or anyone you life with, has symptoms of Covid-19 or has tested positive.
*Payment secures your place and is non-refundable. Should you be unable to attend in person, If I have been able to re-allocate your booking to someone else, then it may be possible to reschedule you to another event, at the discretion of Yoga Freedom and subject to availability. You may like to attend my online zoom classes as an alternative.
Yoga Freedom offers regular monthly and bi-monthly Yoga and relaxation events in Kingsthorpe. The wonderful community of Yoga Freedom students also come together annually, to celebrate the autumn and spring equinox and the summer and winter solstice. Christmas is a time for getting together and relaxing too, so why not look out for the Winter’s Deep Chill event.
If you wish to explore a more educational aspect of yoga, from deepening your practice and understanding of the postures, to understanding how you can use yoga to assist your sleep, Yoga Freedom runs regular workshops to support you on your journey. As you deepen your understanding of Yoga you will improve your life through connecting on a deeper level both on and off your Yoga mat.
Yoga Freedom runs a choice of daytime and evening weekly classes, that are suitable for all levels of ability. Through experienced and sympathetic guidance, you will find the best of your self. The classes are fun and friendly. With over 11 years of teaching experience behind me, I have a wealth of experience to call upon, to ensure that your personal journey with yoga will be both enjoyable and fulfilling.
Yoga Freedom offers occasional 6 week mini courses to get you started on your journey to health and wellbeing. I run these courses by demand, so please do let me know of your interest and I will let you know when the next course is scheduled. These specialist courses will deepen your understanding of the benefits, physically and emotionally as you move towards better health and improved vitality.
Or… Join the Yoga Freedom Facebook Group
I promise that I will never share your details with any other party.
© 2019 - 2021 Yoga Freedom | Web design by MPS Creative