Please read the following yoga cautions:
- Never practice yoga if you are feeling unwell.
- Always listen to your body and never work into any pain.
- If you have any kind of back pain, it is advisable to gain a diagnosis prior to starting classes. If it is ok to continue, please ensure that you bend your knees when lifting back into an upright from a forward bend, or when lowering a foot to the floor from a raised position.
- Stop and rest if you feel tired or dizzy at any time during the practice.
- Allow a long and deep breath to flow throughout the practice, as a short and shallow breath could indicate that you are moving further into the stretches, than is of comfort to you.