Yoga Freedom is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Yoga Freedom may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- Name and/or company name
- Contact information including address, email address, telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, contact preferences.
- Other information relevant to customers such as basic health details
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Internal record keeping to provide our services, such as collecting health information for safety and insurance purposes and to get in touch regarding classes you are attending.
- When you provide your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up to our mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order in connection with a legal claim.
- Retention of health forms for 7-10 years after last class attendance to ensure safe practice, and for insurance purposes.
- As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interest are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing the services you requested.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or telephone number which you have provided; and where you have given consent.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone.
*Information about our customers is important to our business.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Data Retention
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR Law. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies used by this website:
Cookie name: _umta, _umtb, _umtc, _umtz
Purpose: These are analytical cookies used to anonomously monitor vistors to our site. They do not collect any personal informationLinks to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.