Christmas is just around the corner and that means busy days and long nights!.
In light of this, it is important to keep up your regular yoga routine. Often when life gets busy, we drop the things in life that we do for ourselves, in favour of trying to find the time to cram everything in to those days when there just aren’t enough hours.
For this reason, I am hoping to inspire you to allow yourself that time each week, by running a prize draw to receive 1 or more of 3 Free Class passes.*
I am offering the chance of winning 1 or more of 3 FREE Class passes that can be taken throughout December and January, from and including Monday 2nd December to Friday 20th December, and Monday 6th January to Friday 31st January.*
To enter the draw…
In order to help me to maintain numbers throughout the festive period, I would love it if you could share your experience or recommendation of my classes in one of 3 ways…
If you own a Facebook account you can choose to either,
1. Leave a review sharing your experiences of my classes on the review section of the Yoga Freedom Facebook Page
2. By Sharing the Yoga Freedom Facebook Page on your Timeline
Not on Facebook? Become a member of Nextdoor and recommend Yoga Freedom’s classes.
You may already be a member of, or you may consider joining the Nextdoor community online message board.
Nextdoor is a community focussed online platform, where neighbours share details of things of interest that are happening in the local area. They may share details of troubling problems like a temporary loss of WiFi or phone signals, to Charity events or classes and social activities that will take place in and around Northampton.
You may like to mention your experiences of my classes and leave a link to the Yoga Freedom weekly classes page, You can just copy and paste this link https://www.yogafreedom.co.uk/weekly-yoga-classes.html or follow the link down to include any of the Events and Workshops that I am offering, and that you feel you would like to share.
Nextdoor is free to join and you can find out more about the Nextdoor online community here.
How does the prize draw work?
1. Choose one or more options from the above list to leave your review or recommendation, or to share the Yoga Freedom Facebook Page
2. Take a screen shot of the review you have left, or the post you have shared and send it to me.
3. You will be entered once for each individual action you take, so if you share the Yoga Freedom Facebook page on your Facebook wall, take a screenshot and send it to me. If you choose to leave a review on the Yoga Freedom Facebook page, take a screenshot and send it to me. Should you recommend me on Nextdoor community message board, do the same, take a screenshot and send me the image.
The prizes are...
3 x 1 Free class pass, to be chosen from my 4 regular weekly classes that I hold each week. These include the two classes I hold in Balmoral Road, Kingsthorpe on a Monday and a Wednesday Evening, and those that I hold in Wootton Community Centre on Tuesday and Friday mornings.*
The Winter Solstice Event that takes place on the 18th December is not included in the Free Class option.
You can enter as many times as you like. Entries will be considered up until and Including Friday 29th November 2019.
I will draw the winners on Saturday 30th November and I will contact the winners directly on that date. Good luck!
Thank you in advance for helping to keep Yoga Freedom a popular venture.
I am blessed to share time with you all each week and I can’t thank you enough for your continued support and dedication.
*the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and Yoga Freedom retains the right to offer alternative dates, if unforeseen circumstances mean the class options listed above become unavailable. Should you book onto a class and then fail to attend, Yoga Freedom retains the right to offer an alternative, only as subject to availability and at the discretion of Yoga Freedom.